Areas of research interests: physical materials science, severe plastic deformation (SPD), structural and phase transformations during SPD processing, processes of amorphization–recrystallization during SPD processing, microstructure and properties of nanostructured materials, NdPr-
Dmitry Gunderov is the author of over 130 papers in Russian and foreign journals and proceedings and 7 patents. His value of h-
He has participated actively in performing and leading Russian and international research projects funed by the ISTC, INTAS, RFBR, the Russian Federal Target Program, and others.
Dr. Gunerov is a member of the Leading Scientific Schools of the Russian Federation SS-
He has participated actively in the preparation of projects funded by RusNano and Skolkovo.
He has participated in many Russian and international scientific meetings (over 40).
In his research activity, Dr. Gunderov collaborates actively with specialists from many Russian research centers: Lomonosov Moscow State University (Moscow), the National University of Science and Technology MISiS (Moscow), the Institute of Metals Physics of the Ural Branch RAS (Ekaterinburg), St. Petersburg State University (St. Petersburg) and others, and foreign research institutions: Institut of Materialphysik (Münster, Germany), University of Rouen (Rouen, France), and others.
He is also concurrently Head of the Laboratory of Physics of Polymers and Nanostructured Materials at the Institute of Physics of Molecules and Crystals of the Ufa Research Center RAS.
1. D.V. Gunderov, A.G. Popov, N.N. Schegoleva, V.V. Stolyarov, A.R. Yavary. Phase Transformation in Crystalline and Amorphous Rapidly Quenched Nd-
2. D. Gunderov, A. Lukyanov, E. Prokofiev and V. Pushin Mechanical properties of the nanocrystalline Ti49.4Ni50.6 alloy, produced by High Pressure Torsion, Eur. Phys. J., Special Topics 158, 53-
3. D. Gunderov, A. Lukyanov, E. Prokofiev, A. Kilmametov, V. Pushin, R. Valiev Mechanical properties and martensitic transformations in the nanocrystalline Ti49.4Ni50.6 alloy produced by high pressure torsion, Materials Science and Engineering A 503 (2009) 75–77.
4. G.I. Raab, R.Z. Valiev, D.V. Gunderov, T. Lowe, A. Misra, Yu. Zhu Long-
5. R.Z. Valiev, V.G. Pushin, D.V. Gunderov, A.G. Popov, The use of severe deformations for preparing bulk nanocrystalline materials from amorphous alloys, Doklady Physics, 2004, Vol. 49, No. 9, pp. 519-
6. Gunderov D.V., Luk’yanov A.V., Prokof’yev E.A., Valiev R.Z., Kuranova N.N., Uksusnikov A.N., Yurchenko L.I., Pushin V.G., Application of severe plastic deformation by torsion to form amorphous and nanocrystalline states in large-
7. Afanasiy M. Ivanov, Evgeniya P. Soshnikova, Anastasiya A. Argunova, Dmitriy V. Gunderov and Nurguyana D. Petrova Microstructure and Strength of Welded Joints of Steel after Equal-
8. Gunderov Dmitry, Lukyanov Aleksandr, Prokofiev Egor, Churakova Anna, Pushin Vladimir, Prokoshkin Sergey, Stolyarov Vladimir, Valiev Ruslan Microstructure and mechanical properties of the SPD-
9. Levashov E.A., Petrzhik M.I., Kiryukhantsev-
10. D. M. Korotin, S. Bartkowski, E. Z. Kurmaev, C. Borchers, M. Müller, M. Neumann, D. V. Gunderov, R. Z. Valiev, S. O. Cholakh Arsenic contamination of coarse-
11. Teitel E.I., Metlov L.S., Gunderov D.V., Korznikov A.V., On the structual and phase transformations in solids induced by severe plastic deformation, Physics of Metals and Metallography, 2012, Vol. 113, No. 12, pp. 1162–1168.
12. D.V. Gunderov, A.V. Polyakov, A.A. Churakova, I.P. Semenova, G.I. Raab, R.Z. Valiev , E. Emaletdinova, I. Sabirov, J. Segurado, V.D. Sitdikov, I.V. Alexandrov, N.A. Enikeev, R.Z. Valiev Evolution of microstructure, macrotexture and mechanical properties of commercially pure Ti during ECAP-
13. P.C. Jiang, Y.F. Zheng, Y.X. Tong, F. Chen, B. Tian, L. Li, Dmitry V. Gunderov, Ruslan Z. Valiev Transformation hysteresis and shape memory effect of an ultrafine-
14. Polyakov A., Gunderov D., Sitdikov V., Valiev R., Semenova I., Sabirov I. Physical simulation of hot rolling of ultra-
15. A Lukyanov, A Churakova, A Filatov, E Levin, R Valiev, D Gunderov and E Antipov Microstructure refinement in Cu-
16. A Kreitcberg, S Prokoshkin, V Brailovski, D Gunderov, M Khomutov Influence of the strain rate and deformation temperature on the deformability of Ti-
17. V Yu Slesarenko, D A Gunderov, P G Ulyanov, R Z Valiev Formation of amorphous states in Ti50Ni25Cu25 alloy subjected to severe plastic deformation: Nanoglass issue, IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering 63 (2014) 012166 doi:10.1088/1757-