Tel./Fax: +7 (347) 2729877, e-
Georgy Raab is Head of the Laboratory for Severe Plastic Deformation (SPD) Technologies and an inventor of such SPD processes as ECAP-
Currently Georgy Raab is the leader of four research projects funded by RFBR and the Russian Science Foundation, as well as the project in the framework of the state assignment from the Ministry of Science and Education of the Russian Federation.
In the last 5 years, he has published 105 papers and 1 monograph. His citation inex is 1913, and his value of h-
1. G. Raab The innovation potential of ECAP techniques of severe plastic deformation // IOP Conf. Ser.: Mater. Sci. Eng. 63 012009 (2014).
2. G.G. Maier, E.G. Astafurova, E.V. Naydenkin, H.J. Maier, G.I. Raab, P.D. Odessky, Dobatkin S.V. Annealing behavior of ultrafine grained structure in low-
3. G.G. Zakharova, E.G. Astafurova, E.V. Naydenkin, G.I. Raab, S.V. Dobatkin. The evolution of structure and mechanical properties of Fe-
4. E. Fakhretdinova, G. Raab, O. Ryzhikov, R. Valiev Processing ultrafine-
5. Raab G.I., Raab A.G., Shibakov V.G. Analysis of shear deformation scheme efficiency in plastic structure formation processes // Metalurgija, 2015, vol.54, No 2, P.423-
6. E.I. Fakhretdinova, G.I. Raab, M.M. Ganiev Development of force parameters model for a new severe plastic deformation technique – Multi-
7. D. V. Gunderov, A. V. Polyakov, I. P. Semenova, G. I. Raab, A. A. Churakova, E. I. Gimaltdinova, I. Sabirov, J. Segurado, V. D. Sitdikov, I. V. Alexandrov, N. A. Enikeev, and R. Z. Valiev. ‘Evolution of Microstructure, Macrotexture and Mechanical Properties of Commercially Pure Ti During ECAP-
8. I. P. Semenova, A. V. Polyakov, G. I. Raab, T. C. Lowe, and R. Z. Valiev. ‘Enhanced Fatigue Properties of Ultrafine-
1. Russian Federation patent #2484175, IPC C22F1/08, C22C9/00. Cu-
2. Russian Federation patent #2478130, IPC C22C14/00, C22F1/18, B82B3/00. Beta-
3. Rusian Federation patent #2448794, IPC C22F1/08, C22C9/00. Device for straining billets with producing combined intensive plastic deformation /A.M. Ivanov, R.Z. Valiev, G.I. Raab, D.V. Gunderov; application date 26.12.2008; publication date 27.04.2012.
4. Russian Federation patent #2417857, IPC B21J 5/06, B21C 23/00. Method of deformation processing of metal rod-
5. Russian Federation patent #2386511, IPC B21J5/06, B21C23/01, C21D7/10, Method of deformation treatment of metals / A.M. Ivanov, R.Z. Valiev, G.I. Raab, application date 28.05.2007; publication date 20.04.2010.
6. Russian Federation patent #2379148, IPC B21J5/06, B21J13/02,C22F1/04 Method of metal pressing and device for its implemetation / A.F. Shajakhmetov, A.V. Botkin, R.Z. Valiev, G.I. Raab, R.R. Akbashev; application date 07.04.2008; publication date 20.01.2010.
7. Russian Federation patent #2347633, IPC B21C1/00 Method for production of ultrafine-
8. Russian Federation patent #2347632, IPC B21C1/00 Device for drawing and production of ultrafine-
9. Russian Federation patent #2519078, IPC B22D11/06 Method of combined casting, rolling and forming and device to this end / G.I. Raab, S.B. Sidel’nikov, N.N. Dovzhenko, E.I. Gimaltdinova, application date 11.10.2012, publication date 10.06.2014.
10. Yu.T. Zhu, T.C. Lowe, R.Z. Valiev, V.V. Stolyarov, V.V. Latysh, G.I. Raab, “Ultrafine-
11. Yu.T. Zhu, T.C. Lowe, R.Z. Valiev, G.I. Raab, “Continuous ECAP”, US patent No. 7, 152, 448 of December 2006.