Head of the Sector for Modeling of Bulk Nanomaterials,
Tel.:+7(347)2734449, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
After Nariman Enikeev graduated from the Department of Physics of the Bashkir State University (Ufa, Russia) in 1990, he worked at the Institute for Superplasticity Problems of the USSR Academy of Sciences, the Institute of Molecule and Crystal Physics, the Institute of Mechanics of the Ufa Research Center RAS. Since 1997 until presently, he has been working at the Institute of Physics of Advanced Materials, USATU.
His areas of research interests include the physics of strength and ductility, severe plastic deformation, nanostructured and ultrafine-grained materials, the theory of dislocations, X-ray structural analysis, crystallographic texture, multi-level simulation, deformation mechanisms, strengthening, segregations, grain boundaries, radiation resistance.
Dr. Enikeev is the author of over 70 papers in Russian and foreign journals and proceedings, 3 monographs, 3 patents, 1 certificate of software registration.
Publication activity indicators:
– h-index – 18 (WoS), 20 (Scopus), 19 (Russian Science Citation Index);
– total number of citations – over 1300 (WoS), over 1500 (Scopus).
He has participated actively in performing and leading Russian and international projects supported by the ISTC, INTAS, RFBR, the Russian Federal Target Program, etc. He was the coordinator, appointed from IPAM, in joint international projects supported by CRDF (with the participation of the All-Russian Research Institute of Experimental Physics and LANL) and the Russian Federal Target Program in the framework of cooperation with the EC (FP7-Russia).
Dr. Enikeev has participated in many Russian and international scientific conferences (over 40), and has made invited reports at the international conferences ISAM4 2011 (Japan), Thermec-2013 (USA), nanoSPD6 2014 (France), has been a member of the Organizing Committees of the conferences nanoSPD1 (1999, Moscow, Russia), nanoSPD2 (2002, Vienna, Austria).
In his research activity, he collaborates with specialists from many Russian research centers, in particular, Saint Petersburg State University (Saint Petersburg), MISiS (Moscow), the All-Russian Scientific Research Institute of Experimental Physics RFNC-VNIIEF (Sarov), the Research Institute of Atomic Reactors (Dimitrovgrad) and others, as well as foreign research organizations, in particular, the University of Rouen (Rouen, France), the Pohang University of Science and Technology (Pohang, South Korea), Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (Karlsruhe, Germany), the Institute of Material Physics, the University of Münster (Münster, Germany), the Research Group «Physics of Nanostructured Materials», the University of Vienna (Vienna, Austria), and others.
· Monographs and book chapters:
- I. Sabirov; N. A. Enikeev; M. Yu. Murashkin; R. Z. Valiev, Bulk Nanostructured Materials with Multifunctional Properties, Springer, 2015, 161 p.
- Maxim Murashkin, Ilchat Sabirov, Nariman Enikeev and Ruslan Valiev. Superior Mechanical Properties of Nanostructured Light Metallic Materials and Their Innovation Potential. In Aliofkhazraei (Ed.): Handbook of Mechanical Nanostructuring, Volume I. WILEY-VCH, 2015, Pages 17-33
· Papers in peer-reviewed journals:
- N. A. Enikeev, I. V. Alexandrov, R. Z. Valiev, Computer simulation and X-ray diffraction analysis of defect nanostructures, Phys. Met. Metall. 93 (2002) 515-524
- A. A. Nazarov, N. A. Enikeev, T. Orlova, A. E. Romanov, I. V. Alexandrov, R. Z. Valiev, Disclination-micromechanical modeling of grain subdivision at equal-channel angular pressing, Rus. Metally (5) (2005) 63-70
- T. Orlova, A. A. Nazarov, N. A. Enikeev, I. V. Alexandrov, R. Z. Valiev, A. E. Romanov, Grain size refinement due to relaxation of disclination junction configurations in the course of plastic deformation of polycrystals, Phys. Sol. State 47 (5) (2005) 845-851
- T. Orlova, A. E. Romanov, A. A. Nazarov, N. A. Enikeev, I. V. Alexandrov, R. Z. Valiev, A mechanism of grain nucleation during relaxation of the latent energy of junction disclinations in the course of plastic deformation, Techn. Phys. Lett. 31 (12) (2005) 1015-1018
- V. Shpeizman, V. Nikolaev, N. Peschanskaya, A. Romanov, B. Smirnov, I. Alexandrov, N. Enikeev, V. Kazykhanov, A. Nazarov, Low-temperature plasticity in nanocrystalline titanium and copper, Phys. Sol. State 49 (4) (2007) 678-683
- R.Z. Valiev, N.A. Enikeev, M.Yu. Murashkin, S.E. Alexandrov, R.V. Goldshtein, Super-strength of ultrafine-grained aluminum alloys produced by severe plastic deformation, Doklady Phys., 55 (2010) 267-270
- O. P. Maksimkin, M.N. Gusev, K.V. Tsai, A.V. Yarovchuk, O.V. Rybalchenko, N.A. Enikeev, R.Z. Valiev, S.V. Dobatkin, Effect of neutron irradiation on the microstructure and the mechanical and corrosion properties of the ultrafine-grained stainless Cr–Ni steel, Phys. Met. Metall., 2015, Volume 116, Issue 12, pp 1270-1278
- A.V. Zinovev, M.G. Bapanina, R.I. Babicheva, N.A. Enikeev, S.V. Dmitriev, K. Zhou, Deformation of nanocrystalline binary aluminum alloys with segregation of Mg, Co and Ti at grain boundaries, Phys. Met. Metall. 118(1) (2017) 65-74
- M.V. Petrik, A.R. Kuznetsov, N.A. Enikeev, Yu.N. Gornostyrev, R.Z. Valiev, Peculiarities of Interactions of Alloying Elements with Grain Boundaries and the Formation of Segregations in Al–Mg and Al–Zn Alloys, 2018, Phys. Met. Metall., 119 (2018) 607–612
International journals indexed in Web of Science:
- I.V. Alexandrov, N.A. Enikeev, X-ray analysis and Computer Simulation for Grain Size Determination in Nanostructured Materials // Mater. Sci. Eng A. 2000. V. 286 P. 104–108
- Nazarov A.A., Enikeev N.A., Romanov A.E., Orlova T.S., Alexandrov I.V., Beyerlein I. J., Valiev R.Z. Analysis of substructure evolution during simple shear of polycrystals by means of a combined viscoplastic self-consistent and disclination modeling approach. Acta Mater. 2006, V.54, 985-995
- N.A. Enikeev, H.S. Kim, I.V. Alexandrov, Kinetic dislocation model of microstructure evolution during severe plastic deformation, Mater. Sci. Eng. A 460-461 (2007) 619-623
- A. A. Smolyakov, V. P. Solovyev, A. I. Korshunov, N. A. Enikeev, Three-dimensional numerical simulations of multi-pass equal-channel angular pressing by a variation difference method and comparison with experiment, Mater. Sci. Eng. A 493 (2008) 148–159
- Valiev R.Z., Enikeev N.A., Murashkin M.M., Kazykhanov V.U., Sauvage X. On the origin of the extremely high strength of ultrafine–grained Al alloys produced by severe plastic deformation // Scripta Mater. 2010. V.63. P. 949–952
- R.Z. Valiev, N.A Enikeev, T.G. Langdon, Towards superstrength of nanostructured metals and alloys, produced by SPD, Kovove Mater. 49 (2011) pp. 1–9
- X. Sauvage, A. Ganeev, Y. Ivanisenko, N. Enikeev, M. Murashkin, R. Valiev, Grain Boundary Segregation in UFG Alloys Processed by Severe Plastic Deformation, Adv. Eng. Mater. 14 (2012) No 11, p. 968-974
- E.C. Moreno-Valle, M.A. Monclus, J.M. Molina-Aldareguia, N. Enikeev, I. Sabirov, Biaxial Deformation Behavior and Enhanced Formability of Ultrafine-Grained Pure Copper, Metall. Mater. Trans. A 44 (2013) P. 2013-2399
- D.V. Gunderov, A.V. Polyakov, I.P. Semenova, G.I. Raab, A.A. Churakova, E.I. Gimaltdinova, I. Sabirov, J. Segurado, V.D. Sitdikov, I.V. Alexandrov, N.A. Enikeev, R.Z. Valiev, Evolution of microstructure, macrotexture and mechanical properties of commercially pure Ti during ECAP-conform processing and drawing, Mater. Sci. Eng. A, 562 (2013) 128-136
- L. Mishnaevsky Jr., E. Levashov, R. Z. Valiev, J. Segurado, I. Sabirov, N. Enikeev, S. Prokoshkin, A.V. Solov’yov, A. Korotitskiy, E. Gutmanas, I. Gotman, E. Rabkin, S. Psakh’e, L. Dluhoš, M. Seefeldt, A. Smolin, Nanostructured titanium-based materials for medical implants: Modeling and development, Mater. Sci. Eng. R. 81(2014) p. 1-19
- X. Sauvage, N. Enikeev, R. Valiev, Y. Nasedkina, M. Murashkin, Atomic-scale analysis of the segregation and precipitation mechanisms in a severely deformed Al–Mg alloy, Acta Mater.72 (2014) p. 125-136
- M.M. Abramova, N.A. Enikeev, R.Z. Valiev, A. Etienne, B. Radiguet, Y. Ivanisenko, X. Sauvage, Grain boundary segregation induced strengthening of an ultrafine-grained austenitic stainless steel, Mater. Lett. 136 (2014) 349-352
- X. Sauvage, E.V. Bobruk, M.Yu. Murashkin, Y. Nasedkina, N.A. Enikeev, R.Z. Valiev, Optimization of electrical conductivity and strength combination by structure design at the nanoscale in Al-Mg-Si alloys, Acta Mater. 98 (2015) 355-366
- M. Murashkin, A. Medvedev, V. Kazykhanov, A. Krokhin, G. Raab, N. Enikeev and R.Z. Valiev, Enhanced Mechanical Properties and Electrical Conductivity in Ultrafine-Grained Al 6101 Alloy Processed via ECAP-Conform, Metals 5 (2015) 2148-2164
- M.M. Abramova, N.A. Enikeev, X. Sauvage, A. Etienne, B. Radiguet, E. Ubyivovk, R.Z. Valiev, Thermal Stability and Extra-strength of an Ultrafine Grained Stainless Steel Produced by High Pressure Torsion, Rev. Adv. Mater. Sci. 43 (2015) 83-88
- M.Yu. Murashkin, I. Sabirov, A.E. Medvedev, N.A. Enikeev, W. Lefebvre, R.Z. Valiev, X. Sauvage, Mechanical and electrical properties of an ultrafine grained Al–8.5 wt. % RE, (RE=5.4wt.% Ce, 3.1wt.% La) alloy processed by severe plastic deformation, Mater. Design, 90 (2016) 433–442
- S.V. Dobatkin, O.V. Rybalchenko, N.A. Enikeev, A.A. Tokar, M.M. Abramova, Formation of fully austenitic ultrafine-grained high strength state in metastable Cr-Ni-Ti stainless steel by severe plastic deformation / Mater. Lett. 2016. Vol. 166. P. 276-279.
- M.M. Abramova, N.A. Enikeev, J.G. Kim, R.Z. Valiev, M.V. Karavaeva, H.S. Kim, Structural and phase transformation in a TWIP steel subjected to high pressure torsion / Mater. Lett. 2016. Vol. 166. P. 321-324.
- Yu. Ivanisenko, N.A. Enikeev, K. Yang, A. Smoliakov, V.P. Soloviev, H. Fecht, H. Hahn Contribution of grain boundary related strain accommodation to deformation of UFG Pd / Mater. Sci. Eng. A. 2016. Vol. 668. P. 255-262.
- M.V. Karavaeva, M.M. Abramova, N.A. Enikeev, G.I. Raab, R.Z. Valiev, Superior Strength of Austenitic Steel Produced by Combined Processing, including Equal-Channel Angular Pressing and Rolling, Metals 6(12) (2016) 310
- E. Hug, R. Prasath Babu, I. Monnet, A. Etienne, F. Moisy, V. Pralong, N. Enikeev, M. Abramova, X. Sauvage, B. Radiguet, Impact of the nanostructuration on the corrosion resistance and hardness of irradiated 316 austenitic stainless steels, Appl. Surf. Sci. 2017. V. 392. P. 1026-1035.
- E. Aydogan, T. Chen, J.G. Gigax, D. Chen, X. Wang, P.S. Dzhumaev, O.V. Emelyanova, M.G. Ganchenkova, B.A. Kalin, M. Leontiva-Smirnova, R.Z. Valiev, N.A. Enikeev, M.M. Abramova, Y. Wu, W.Y. Lo, Y. Yang, M. Short, S.A. Maloy, F.A. Garner, L. Shao, Effect of self-ion irradiation on the microstructural changes of alloy EK-181 in annealed and severely deformed conditions, J. Nucl. Mater. 487 (2017) 96-104
- J.G. Kim, N.A. Enikeev, M.M. Abramova, B.H. Park, R.Z. Valiev, H.S. Kim, Effect of initial grain size on the microstructure and mechanical properties of high-pressure torsion processed twinning-induced plasticity steels, Mater. Sci. Eng. A 682 (2017) 164-167
- M. Odnobokova, A. Belyakov, N. Enikeev, D.A. Molodov, R. Kaibyshev, Annealing behavior of a 304L stainless steel processed by large strain cold and warm rolling, Mater. Sci. Eng. A 689 (2017) 370-383
- Y. Nasedkina, X. Sauvage, E.V. Bobruk, M. Yu. Murashkin, R.Z. Valiev, N.A. Enikeev, Mechanisms of precipitation induced by large strains in the Al-Cu system, J. Alloys Compd. 710 (2017) 736-747
- A.E. Medvedev, M.Yu. Murashkin, N.A. Enikeev, R.Z. Valiev, P.D. Hodgson, R. Lapovok, Optimization of Strength-Electrical Conductivity Properties in Al–2Fe Alloy by Severe Plastic Deformation and Heat Treatment, Adv. Eng. Mater. 20 (2018) 1700867(1-7) http://dx.doi.org/10.1002/adem.201700867
- V.K. Shamardin, M.M. Abramova, T.M. Bulanova, A.A. Karsakov, A.E. Fedoseev, A.V. Obukhov, R.Z. Valiev, I.V. Alexandrov, G.I. Raab, N.A. Enikeev, Stability of the structure and properties of an ultrafine-grained Cr-Ni steel irradiated with neutrons in nuclear reactor core conditions, Mater. Sci. Eng. A 712 (2018) 365–372
- A.E. Medvedev, M.Yu. Murashkin, N.A. Enikeev, R.Z. Valiev, P.D. Hodgson, R. Lapovok, Enhancement of mechanical and electrical properties of Al-RE alloys by optimizing rare-earth concentration and thermo-mechanical treatment, J. Alloys Compd. 745 (2018) 696-704
- A. Mazilkin, M.M. Abramova, N.A. Enikeev, I.V. Lomakin, R.Z. Valiev, Yu. Ivanisenko, C. Kübel, A. Etienne, X. Sauvage, B. Radiguet, The effect of tungsten on microstructure and mechanical performance of an ultrafine Fe-Cr steel, Mater. Lett. 227 (2018) 292–295
- J.G. Kim, N.A. Enikeev, J.B. Seol, M.M. Abramova, M.V. Karavaeva, R.Z. Valiev, C.G. Park, H.S. Kim, Superior Strength and Multiple Strengthening Mechanisms in Nanocrystalline TWIP Steel, Sci. Rep. 8 (2018) 11200(1-10)
- A. Medvedev, A. Arutyunyan, I. Lomakin, A. Bondarenko, V. Kazykhanov, N. Enikeev, G. Raab, M. Murashkin, Fatigue Properties of Ultra-Fine Grained Al-Mg-Si Wires with Enhanced Mechanical Strength and Electrical Conductivity, Metals 8 (2018) 1034(1-12); doi:10.3390/met8121034
- G.S. Dyakonov, S. Mironov, N. Enikeev, I.P. Semenova, R.Z. Valiev, S.L. Semiatin, Annealing behavior of severely-deformed titanium Grade 4, Mater. Sci. Eng. A 742 (2019) 89-101
- A.E. Medvedev, M.Y. Murashkin, N.A. Enikeev, I. Bikmukhametov, R.Z. Valiev, P.D. Hodgson, R. Lapovok, Effect of the eutectic Al-(Ce,La) phase morphology on microstructure, mechanical properties, electrical conductivity and heat resistance of Al-4.5(Ce,La) alloy after SPD and subsequent annealing, J. Alloys Compd. 796 (2019) 321-330
- E.V. Bobruk, X. Sauvage, N.A. Enikeev, R.Z.Valiev, Influence of fine scale features on room temperature superplastic behaviour of an ultrafine-grained Al-30Zn alloy, Mater. Lett. 254(2019) 329-331
- N. Enikeev, V. Shamardin, B. Radiguet, Radiation tolerance of ultrafine-grained materials fabricated by severe plastic deformation, Mater. Trans. 60 (2019) 1723 – 1731, https://doi.org/10.2320/matertrans.MF201931
- S.V. Bobylev, N.A. Enikeev, A.G. Sheinerman, R.Z. Valiev, Strength enhancement induced by grain boundary solute segregations in ultrafine-grained alloys, Int. J. Plast. 123 (2019) 133–144
- A. Mazilkin, Yu. Ivanisenko, X. Sauvage, A. Etienne, B. Radiguet, R.Z. Valiev, M. Abramova, N. Enikeev, Nanostructured Fe-Cr-W Steel Exhibits Enhanced Resistance to Self-Ion Irradiation, Adv. Eng. Mater. (2020)
- G. Zaher, I. Lomakin, N. Enikeev, S. Jouen, A. Saiter-Fourcin, X. Sauvage, Influence of strain rate and Sn in solid solution on the grain refinement and crystalline defect density in severely deformed Cu, Mater. Today Comm. (2020) 101746
- M. Odnobokova, A. Belyakov, N. Enikeev, R. Kaibyshev, R. Z. Valiev, Microstructural Changes and Strengthening of Austenitic Stainless Steels during Rolling at 473 K, Metals 10 (2020) 1614
- V.K. Shamardin, T.M. Bulanova, A.E. Fedoseev, A.A. Karsakov, R.Z. Valiev, M.M. Abramova, I.V. Smirnov, N.A. Enikeev, The effect of neutron irradiation on the impact toughness of austenitic stainless steel in ultrafine-grained state, J. Nucl. Mater. (2021) 152680
- A. Mohammadi, N.A. Enikeev, M. Yu. Murashkin, M. Arita, K. Edalati, Developing age-hardenable Al-Zr alloy by ultra-severe plastic deformation: significance of supersaturation, segregation and precipitation on hardening, Acta Mater. 203 (2021) 116503
Last updated in November 2020